Saturday 12 May 2012

Matchbox swap

Recently I took part in a matchbox swap hosted by the lovely Zuzu :) - this week my matchbox arrived, and I know that the matchbox I made has arrived safely at its destination so now I can share them both with you :)

Here's my effort (a la Andy Skinner stylee!) which went to Anne ...


And the inside...
And this is from my swap partner Catherine:

Isn't it beautiful??  And here's the inside...
This is my first matchbox swap; on reflection I think I should have used a bigger matchbox!  But I liked it cos I thought it was cute :) and it gave me a chance to use that Andy Skinner technique which I adore :)

Absolutely in love with flutterbyes, so am delighted with my matchbox from Catherine :)

Happy weekend!

Gayle xx

5 comments:

Zuzu's Blog said...

both are stunning.. digging that "a la AS steampunky metal look.... drooling!!

Anonymous said...

OMG absolutely stunning!!!

Squiddy said...

And I was delighted to receive it from you :-)

Squiddy said...

And I was delighted to receive it :-) Just hope the postage wasn't as much a shock for you as sending mine off was LOL

Anonymous said...

Oooh, they are gorgeous, love your Steampunked one!!