Sunday 12 May 2013

Tando Creative Mad Hatter

So my scrappy mojo is being slightly squished at the moment with all the shifts I'm working for placement (and the extra ones for pennies!) plus science exam revision and dissertation reading (oh boy!) but I do have some lovely news to share; the Mad Hatter project I made from the Tando Creative kits I received for Christmas has now been featured on the Tando Creative blog, I'd be so grateful if you visited Tando here to visit and leave me some love if you liked it :)

My original post at The Scrappy Tree can be found here with lots more pictures :) this was a particularly special project for me because I sat down with my mum and nan to start this when we all got together at Christmas and decorated a hat each :)

 I realised when I saw Tando had published my project that I never got round to sharing the hats that my Mum and Nan made, and I loved them both so much it seemed a shame :) so here they are....

My Mum is a crafter too but it's something my Nan is newer to so I was excited to see her get into such a big project - it was a real labour of love!

Thanks for visiting today, it might be a little while til I'm able to visit again because life is well and truly in the way at the moment(!) but I will get there :)

Happy weekend

Gayle xx


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous hats!! I'm off to the Tando site to see yours.... PS Good luck with all the studying, revision, etc.

Words and Pictures said...

Ah, yes, I remember it well!! Fabulous project, and great to see the rest of the trio... off to have another look over at Tando.
Alison x