Tuesday 4 May 2010

Castles and cards

Well we bid goodbye to the bank holiday weekend (they go so fast, don't they?) and back to work today. Feeling quite joyful though, as my car is FINALLY on the road again as of this evening! Few more things to do, but back in action for now :)

Thought that I would share some photos of our Sunday - we visited Carew Castle near Tenby for a mediaeval fayre. It was kind of quiet, but the scenery was great :)






I also got to do a little crafting this weekend, a birthday card...
...and a grungy art journal page...
...ended the weekend with multi-coloured hands, can't be bad :) Have a great week everybody!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to see a real life castle! What fun!! I also love the card! The corners are fab! You are also the art journal queen and I love the colors and image of the tree on these journal pages! You're right; a weekend can never be bad if you are a crafter and end up multi colored! :)

Michelle said...

The pics are FANTASTIC!!! Just gorgeous, Gayle!!! How cool is that castle!!!! I love the bday card!! Love the colors! The journal page is wonderful!! I played with alcohol inks on Sunday at Archiver's with Brit. They had a make and take with the inks. I got alittle on my hand, so I looked like a smurf!! My hand was blue!!!

Anonymous said...

what a great spot, and looks liek the weather was gorgeous. multi-coloured hands is a GREAT way to end such a lovely weekend. ;)
Monica

Erica said...

How awesome is that? We also went to a Renaissance Festival on Sunday, but not in a castle. Not even on real castle grounds - it was next to a cattle field. Your scenery is amazing!

Kristin said...

Gayle GORGEOUS pictures! What a fun place to hang out! I love the Card! The paper is super cute and I'm with Julie on loving the corners. I like the doodling too! Your journal pages are never a let down, you have such a gift with color!

tea_bag said...

fab photos of the castle it looks amazing nice card alma xx