Friday 15 October 2010

SO happy Friday!

Hey!! Two blog posts in less than a week! Feel like I'm spoiling myself ;)
This was my first week back at work after the holiday - needless to say, it was a BUSY week! and I didn't get everything done that I wanted to. But there were two very important things that needed to be completed this week, firstly a BIG happy birthday to my wonderful stepdad Mark for the 16th Oct!

And I've been putting the final touches to a mini-album for my bestest mate's 30th birthday; can't reveal all yet as I won't be giving this to her until tomorrow, but here's the front cover for now...
I also owe a massive and very much belated thank you to a fellow blogger - when I find the pic I need I will post here and signpost accordingly :)
Wishing you a wonderful weekend for now! Gayle xx

3 comments:

Michelle said...

A Happy Birthday to your Dad!!! I hope he has a wonderful birthday tomorrow!!! That is a great card you made him!!! I can't wait to see the mini!! Hope it has been a good week along with being busy!!! :)

Kristin said...

I love that card Gayle, Yeah for a the Dymo labeler! I think I even spotted some ATC, Paris kit stuff :) Great to see you back, us slackers have to stick together :) Love ya!

tea_bag said...

Happy birthday to your stepdad and love the card