Friday 4 January 2013

Happy New Year!

So we made it through Christmas and here we are on the other side!

This year I have a flexible list of resolutions set up on my phone so I can add and amend as necessary.  No, I'm not going to list them here! Flexible list remember, you might expect me to be doing something I cross off mid-February! lol

But overall I think my resolutions show me that I want to keep making my life pretty so I enjoy it - craft time is important, but being creative in other areas is too, and I'll find new and interesting ways to make that happen :)

I have to say that this year has had some amazing times, I have learnt so much both about nursing, crafting and life in general!  I consider myself so lucky to have some brilliant crafty friends who I would never have met otherwise, and to be still involved with my TST girls, as well as this year joining the wonderful and welcoming Stamp Attic.  At times I still pinch myself and have a little squeal with excitement :-D

After being without my crafting space over Christmas, I've knitted myself into a coma LOL

...but, I am working on some papercrafting again, both a joint project with my Mum and Nan over Christmas (so completely blessed that I get to do this :) ) and my Journal Your Christmas album, which is coming together nicely now I've started putting my photos together ready for printing:-
This is my JYC album!  I used a 4x6 kraft photo album from Paperchase so I'm hoping everything will fit in, loving the ribbons to tie it closed! Very handy :)

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year, I am looking forward to 2013 and all it brings :)
Gayle xx



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the teacup cosy - so cute! And the journal cover is gorgeous. Happy New Year!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, these are fantastic creations. Love the mug :)
Wishing you a happy and creative year 2013.

Words and Pictures said...

You already know I love the knitted stuff, and what a funky album!
Alison x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Happy New Year. Love your knitted pieces, gorgeous colours. Love the album too. Tracy x

Kim Dellow said...

Oh so cute! Lovely makes. Happy New Year! Kim

Kelly Dotty said...

Aww what a lovely positive post, I love how you had to turn to knitting lol! The project with your family sounds great!