Saturday 1 October 2011

Art Journal Friday at TST

So it's gorgeous Art Journal Friday weekend :) I am so lucky The Scrappy Tree girls let me do this! Always happy for an excuse to play :)

I totally missed out on August for various wedding-related reasons (too many coming together at the same time mainly)  but for September's theme I wanted to pick something really positive - after the all-consuming. overwhelming wedding, life goes on!  In particular, I've had time to think about how things have gotten better, and how things will continue to get better.  For me, marriage is a total positive :)

This month's theme at The Scrappy Tree is 'reflection' - looking backwards and forwards and coming to a conclusion about the good things in your life (of course there are bad things, I'm not denying these, but please use them to find your positivity for this month's page :)

I thank you, and look forward to seeing your pages at The Scrappy Tree :) (please post a link to your blog in the comments page there if you'd like to share your page)

Happy scrapping!

Gayle xx

No comments: