Wednesday 12 October 2011

Wednesday waffle!

Look at this little face I had to leave this morning.  Seriously.  Cuteness!!! Love my kitty :)

Anyway! lol!  Spent today and am spending tomorrow with midwives as part of my placement; kind of strange for me and somewhat out of the comfort zone of anything I've done before, but I won't deny this nursing course is certainly a learning experience in all sorts of ways!

So.... I haven't been running in ages.  I mean at least 3 months.  And in the last week I couldn't if I wanted to, because I picked up a stomach bug (perils of nursing placements!).  But I got to doing a bit of blog surfing while I was sat on the sofa and I saw this post by Jennifer Welbourn which reminded me that I really need to start again!  Jennifer wanted to run so much that she's had to work really hard to overcome some major health problems in order to do so.  Her post shows some of the beautiful scenery where she goes jogging, and I got to thinking; where I live really doesn't look like that.  But you know what, maybe I need to get out there and take some pics, and actually appreciate what's around me.  But first I need to find my camera charger! lol

Today's post at The Scrappy Tree is by the very talented Diana - what that girl can't do with some craft card is nobody's business! ;) Check it out here.

Last but not least, Shimelle has a new class out, and yes, I am already signed up for it even though my to-do list is longer than my 40 mile drive to work!  But how can you really say no to a Shimelle class ;) and besides, there's always time to do things in that magical period called 'later'. ;) Check out 'Pretty Paper Party' here (either I have plenty that I can use in this class, or I will need to buy some more to make sure - either way, win-win!).

Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday!

Gayle xx

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You didn't leave your charger in FL did you?? I hope you find it!! Cute pic of Kitty! I am glad you are learning alot from your nursing class. Chuckled at your post on FB about having to touch baby bumps on other people. I am not one that touched other pregnant ladies bellies. I had a few do it to me though, other than my kids and hubby. I have been enjoying Shimelle's blog!!! I need to sit down when I have some uninterrupted time to really go over her photo posts. Which class did you sign up for?? Hope you had a great day!! xx :)

Sherry said...

Sounds as though you're very busy.

Love your beautiful kitty - please give him a stroke from me! miaowwwwwwwwwww xx