Sunday 10 June 2012

Ten things on the 10th

Today my ten things on the 10th is going to be a quicky list about my favourite favourite crafty things at the moment! Been working long shifts for placement and fighting off an evil ear infection so been a little distracted (!!) but sat in my craft room right now this seemed the most obvious choice :-D  simply can't think about making something without having these sat out on my craft mat :)
  1. Picket fence Distress Ink
  2. Water spray
  3. Manila tags
  4. Glossy Accents
  5. Ink blender pads
  6. Cogs and gears
  7. Black posca pen
  8. Script stamp
  9. Inks inks inks (distress inks and stains and archival)
  10. Gold stickles
Don't forget to visit Shimelle, the originator of ten things on the 10th, for her list for today :) 

I've able to keep up with a bit of scrapping thankfully (keeps me sane!) and have posted at The Scrappy Tree today:-

Would love your comments if you make it over there :) 

I am off to The Stamp Attic for a class with the fabby Hels Sheridan next weekend and absolutely cannot wait :) already making plans as to which cake to make for lovely Wendy and co :-D  apparently I am known in certain circles as 'the cake lady' lol lol lol

Thanks for visiting!  Onwards and upwards people, here's to another week!

Gayle xx 

2 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Hello cake lady! Love your top 10, we must be twins!! ;-)

Sorry to hear about your ear infection there are some nasty bugs around.

Take care, I know you will have fun next weekend, can't wait to hear all about it. Hugs, Gez.xx

Michelle said...

Hey there! :) I hope you feel better soon and are able to get some rest! Love your tag!!!