Wednesday 27 June 2012

Wednesday waffle

At last at last I feel like things are getting back to normal :) I'm not sick, I don't feel rubbish and tired, I'm not on antibiotics, I'm not on placement, my assignment has been submitted....aaaaaah (big sigh of relief!)

And so this week I will be able to get some crafting done, which is awesome cos my stash of projects from my big burst of mojo is on the verge of running out :-O  Co-codamol and infections do that to you LOL

I was Beagle-sitting last week so ended up taking some photos to send to their (and my!) parents because they were missing them LOL
 (there are actually four but the other one was under a blanket in his bed and didn't want to pose)

And midweek we decided to have a BBQ because the weather was warm, but of course it didn't last long and the rain came in... but we didn't care so we finished our BBQ sat under the canopy on the swing seat LOL


We felt very British sat out having our BBQ in the rain LOL

So today I had some very happy mail indeed, how awesome is this!  Diana at The Scrappy Tree makes the most amazing mini-albums and this one here is now all mine :) so happy!  Can't wait to take some photos on our next holiday to put in it :)

Also my lovely friend Joyce sent me some orange cream sherbet dip from the US - I've never seen anything like it here before but I am sure my family will enjoy it :) now I just have to decide which of the serving suggestions to try!

So I'm posting on Friday at The Stamp Attic, but I'll have to post my sneak peek on Friday ;) don't want to give it away too soon!  I will have something to share at The Scrappy Tree too ;)

But for now I'm off to bed, ready for a workshop on ECG's tomorrow morning!  Spent today doing some revision on the heart in preparation so fingers crossed :)

Gayle xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your BBQ, despite the weather & great to see the Beagle babies. I LOVE the mini album.

fatmonica said...

Glad you didn't let the weather put you off your bbq.Love the mini album-what a great gift to get in the post!Beautiful dogs-they're so cute.