Friday 16 April 2010

Friday already? Nope, actually it's practically Saturday

Writing this very late at night on Friday; got plans with the unseasonal good weather the UK is experiencing at present to go and drag the family out to the beach tomorrow, and also to have a barbeque, so getting in here early with some pics from this week's craft projects :)

Missing many of my online crafty friends very much! Feel like I haven't had anywhere near enough time to spend here or anywhere else crafty much lately, but have done my best this week to keep to my commitments LOL

The monthly inchie swap I take part in chose 'faces' for this month's theme; I absolutely had to find a use for the free stamp with Craft Stamper magazine a month or two ago, plus a pretty Valentine style stamp which I loved and reminds me of a great old fashioned movie scene.
I also picked up a great deal on the DCWV Green Stack recently and have been waiting to use it :) Julie's Inspiration Monday challenge at The Scrappy Tree presented the perfect opportunity!
It's a bit of a crazy card with loads of stuff on it, but I am no card maker and I had too much fun making this one! lol

Had a bit of a rubbish week at work with having to make do with one car between me and df since mine broke down (we work in opposite directions from where we live) but today came out beautifully and with the weather being so good it was blissful this afternoon to do something as simple as helping a client with her garden :) sometimes life really is good to me!

Happy Friday to one and all, and thank you for coming to visit :) yes I have more art journal pages to share but unfinished is unposted :D will get there in the end ;)



4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Gayle!! So happy to hear the weather is nice there too. Sunny today, but chilly this morning. Enjoy your BBQ and trip to the beach! I really love your inchies!!! They do remind me of something from a movie!! Have an awesome weekend!!! :)

Unknown said...

I love your faces inchies!!! I can't wait to see them in person! I know what you mean about missing online friends!! I have missed you terribly and I've had some jam packed evenings myself this week and I've missed my crafty time as well.


I hope you enjoy time at the beach today! Love you bunches!

Kristin said...

Beautiful Inchies G, also missing my crafty friends :)

Anonymous said...

i just heard from family that it's warming up in the uk...

i love that 2nd inchie, and your card is so much fun!
Monica