Thursday 1 April 2010

Time goes by so QUICKLY!

Another silly busy week - no projects to share, because in the spirit of the Art Journal prompt I posted last Friday, there just hasn't been the time - BIG sad face! :(

But this weekend is a bank holiday weekend in the UK (not sure how international this is!) so everything is shut on Good Friday and Easter Monday, including the office where I work (HUGE sigh of relief!) so this weekend will be for family - a lot going on at home as well as at work this week, so plenty of hugs and support needed for those concerned.

I have taken a few photos this week, but one that really made me smile was this one of the Beagles - how many can you fit in a bed?
Not many more than this I think!

As an ATC fan, I also want to extend The Scrappy Tree's invitation to take part in this month's Steampunk ATC swap - all the details are here and you can also check out the blog, plus voting is still up on the blog to decide the winner of the Spring Bloom challenge, so get your votes in - only two days left!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

WOW, time does goes by fast, they are little doggies instead of puppies now, enjoy them :) Love ya!

Michelle said...

They are getting so big!! Cute pups!!! I agree, I don't think you can fit many more in there!! LOL Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter!! Sending lots of hugs across the pond! ;)

Tereza Crump said...

hi Gayle, those puppies are so sweet. I got a baby now at home that is as sweet as your babies. :) I am starting Thrifty Thursday tomorrow on my blog http://thethriftyscrapper.blogspot.com Hope to see you around. :)