I am thankful for...
- Warm socks and a Slanket.
- My husband. Sometimes he really surprises me!
- My family - the family that I'm close to are some of my favourite people in the world.
- My friends - these make up the rest of my favourite people. Some I've never met in person but have 'chatted' with online for years! Others I met at school when we were kids a looooong time ago ;) Some are nursie friends who understand nursie things and giggles. lol
- My darling Kitty - she is my baby, loves to converse in miaow and loves cuddles, sometimes in bed. Aaaah.
- Having enough money. Not for everything, but for the important things like food.
- Having a job that I love and I want to do well at.
- Being able to study and keep learning all the time.
- Wine, ink and paint. Not all for drinking.
- The internet. Possibly google especially, for answering the forty plus questions that pop into my head everyday.
Ooh, I did craft this week, I posted yesterday at The Stamp Attic:-The Scrappy Tree...
This is my crafting proof for this week LOL! Posted more details over on the blogs themselves so won't share those here. Have a good weekend! I am at work today but planning on crafty time when I get home :) happy days!