Sunday 7 February 2010

More art journaling...

Spent last night chatting with friends (isn't Skype wonderful? I could write a blog post just about that!) and messing about with some more art journaling. I haven't finished these pages yet but am enjoying making them SO much that I haven't got anything else to show for a weekend spent crafting, so here they are!


Especially with the second page I've been layering and layering and layering some more (hence the lottery ticket - we didn't win by the way!) to keep trying new things. I've been reading a lot about using water soluble pastels or watercolour crayons, and I like the effects that I've seen on people's pages so I went out to get some today and I'm looking forward to playing with those later!

I found Journalgirl's site recently and have found it a great source of information, along with Art Journaling, which is a ning site - sometimes I feel like I spend more time looking and less time doing! which has always been my problem LOL
So this post is my proof that I did something this weekend ;)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You are too funny!! Glad you had a good weekend!! I love your recent work!

Unknown said...

Great pages Gayle!

Indy said...

thank you for the links, wow, I've got lots of reading the learning to do! And like you, I do sometimes find myself looking more than doing, LOL!