Wednesday 25 April 2012

School days

So I was thinking about blog post ideas, and remembered that when I took Shimelle's Blogging For Scrapbookers class that one of the resources was a list of blog post ideas which can be made into scrapbook pages later on.  One of the ideas was to talk about your school days and find a picture to go with it, and it just so happens that an old school friend posted this picture of me on facebook (get that hair!)
I must have been between 7 and 9 in this picture; I always had trouble with that hair! No one knew what to do with it LOL
I had really happy memories of being at this school; we used to move house every few years because of my dad's job and it wasn't always easy trying to get to know a bunch of new people all the time, but this school was in a tiny little village and a lot of the kids came and went because of their parents' jobs so they were kind of used to it.
It was a great place to live as a kid, we would build dens in the hedges and ride packing boxes down the grass on the hillsides!

It's so funny now to think that we're all in our early thirties, many of us are married and some have children even!  Some of the class are no longer with us, which is something we'd never have foreseen.

Lots of good times :) most of the pictures are in my head  :)

Gayle xx

p.s. Di has posted some gorgeous binders at The Scrappy Tree, go see!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh I love this!!! Look at those curls!!! :)