Friday 21 January 2011

Visiting my own blog!

Is January a quiet month for everybody's blogs or just mine?? Apologies to everyone I haven't visited yet to find out, I am not starting this year with a massive amount of organisation but my enthusiasm is out there nonetheless :)



Currently some of the many items on my to-do list - a wedding to plan, a postgrad stats course to finish, 20 files to update and complete ready for an audit, numerous scrapping projects that should have been finished already, and also got some health stuff going on - sometimes it seems like a unending mountain of stuff! Too much to blog about properly, and maybe too much to talk about on a blog, but I guess what I'm telling myself is that this is my blog and if I want to write here then I can, no matter what it is that I want to say, or not.



Is it funny that I keep coming here to post and then don't know where to start, so I don't say anything?? Got to start somewhere :)



Well the contract for the wedding will go back this week (I made Df laugh when I said that I would take photos of us signing so that I could scrapbook them!) and as soon as that's done we are properly official :) I have tried a few things with the wedding invites and I think they are suitably fun and suitably us - I need to get those things out! I guess I'm not worrying too much about that until we have our deposit paid.


I guess I will have to get that whole dress thing underway soon - horrors! I have the shoes and I LOVE them :) Apparently I have a second cousin who makes jewellery and hair slides so if I can tell her what I want she may be able to make something original just for me - now I just have to figure out what I want! Choosing a dress would probably help, huh ;)

In the meantime I am pootling along doing my thing :) the diet is going well, the exercise not just yet! But perhaps by next month I won't be too averse to starting to sort that whole dress thing out ;) wish me luck!

Gayle xx

1 comment:

humel said...

Nah, January's a slow month all round, definitely! Many congrats on setting your wedding date, so exciting :-) Have fun with all the prep - even finding the dress! xx