Sunday 8 May 2011

Happy Mother's Day America

Today is Mother's Day in America, so I want to wish a very happy Mother's Day to all the American Moms that I know, and wish them a wonderful day ahead where they get thoroughly spoilt!

We have already had Mother's Day in the UK, but I haven't shared the Mother's Day card I made for my Mum yet, so here it is :-
She's quite into vintage at the moment so I wanted to make something reflecting that style (she is a master of buying beautiful supplies by Tim Holtz, Graphic 45 etc etc but I'm afraid as a student I just had to raid my stash!). I used DCWV Once Upon A Time as the background paper, with some Making Memories journaling cards and a clip, a Jenni Bowlin vintage photo button and some other bits and pieces from my stash. I stitched the background paper to the card with blue thread - just loving that sewing machine at the moment :)

Happy days to all the Mums out there - we love you :)

Gayle xx


No comments: