Monday 9 May 2011

NaNoWriMo

So, NaNoWriMo. If you're not aware, NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month - it takes place in November every year and challenges you to write 50,000 words (a novel!) in 30 days.

I want to write a book. Dare I give it a go...?

Have to admit it's been playing on my mind for a while now. Hmm....! To the point where actually, November seems an awful long time away. And I kind of want to write something now, know what I mean? Ever impatient :)

Did you ever want to write a book? Have you ever written a book, or even started one? They say that everyone has a book inside them; what would yours be about?

On a different note (or maybe not, depending on what you get inspired to do!) it's Inspiration Monday at The Scrappy Tree, and Jules has posted a delicious new picture for your delectation :) check here for more details and join in the fun this week :)

Gayle xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always thought writing a book would be a lot of fun. I don't know if I could ever undertake that kind of project, but it would be fun.