Friday 14 October 2011

Happy birthday!

This is a big happy birthday to my stepdad who is 54 on Sunday!  I know he won't see this which is why I'm sharing this with you two days early ;) although without giving anything away, it's possible he'll be visiting the internet a lot more from Sunday onwards ;) ssssshhhhh!!
We have all clubbed together to get him a bigger gift between us, and so we each made a gift tag to attach to his gift :) I made a gift tag and birthday card to match. The birthday card looks a little crazy(!) but the tag seems to balance it for me a little :) Great way to use up those number stickers!  I have sheets and sheets where most of the letters are missing and the numbers are untouched :)  I wrote some more about making them both in my post at The Scrappy Tree today; I had a lot of fun playing with some of the scrappy goodies I picked up at the craft show the other week (wrote about this here.)

I am off to London tomorrow as I'm being treated to a late birthday gift involving cupcakes and champagne!  As yet I don't really know where I'm going or exactly what I'm doing, but I'll be boarding the train to London in the morning armed with my camera so should have some photos to share soon.

Have a good weekend!

Gayle xx



2 comments:

humel said...

Hope the champagne and cupcakes were as fabby as they sound! And happy birthday to your stepdad xx

Jaime Haney said...

Awww Happy Birthday to your Stepdad. What a great idea for the numbers!