Saturday 13 March 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

It's Mother's Day! And I wanted to wish my own Mum a very happy day :) this year she asked me to make her something specific - an altered tin with a fairytale theme - so I based her card around that theme too...

... and then decorated the tin with some of her favourite line of papers - DCWV Once Upon A Time.
She has pretty much all of this line, and the albums too! In 12x12 and 8x8 - I think if she can buy up all that's left in this line she'll be a happy woman!

Just wanted to say happy Mother's Day to an amazing lady - this year as always she has come through for us again and again, and we are so lucky to have her! Thanks Mum, love you xxx

3 comments:

Michelle said...

This is GORGEOUS, Gayle!! I am sure your Mum loved it!!! Beautiful card too!! She is lucky to have you for a daughter as well!! Hope you guys are having a wonderful day!!

Jaime Haney said...

So Beautiful! I never realized that holidays are different for us. Our Mother's Day is in May. She is lucky to have such an artistic and talented daughter! (and you're lucky to have her!)

The Scrappy Tree said...

Oh, I love the card as much as the tin! You do the most fanstastic work with altered items, beautiful! I am sure your Mum loved it!

K