Saturday 27 March 2010

Sitting down on a Saturday...

Been neglecting my poor little blog this week! And possibly last week as well, how rude of me :) Being busy is not an excuse I suppose, but it certainly makes things that little bit more challenging! I had time (or lack of it!) on my mind this week, so chose it as my prompt for Art Journal Friday at The Scrappy Tree this weekend - need to work out those issues!

Started today with a glorious bath from Lush - used one of their new bubble bars (Dorothy)...
...which made the bath all lovely and blue, like this...
... because I am a big kid, and as much as I love a bath that smells good and makes your skin feel good, I also like it when the water changes colour!

I have been working on a few things since my last journal post - will have a few journal pages to share tomorrow, but also made some inchies for a swap...

...and an ATC for National Craft Month at TST...
Haven't had time to do ATCs for ages!! Want to get some more going, and try some new things too - twinchies, thrinchies, fat pages and Moo's!!

Currently listening to my new favourite album, the Avatar soundtrack - I think the film is just so amazing that the soundtrack brings all those wonderful colours and images back in your mind. Here's hoping for some creativity to be inspired this weekend!

Ooh, and don't forget there's a paperbag album workshop on at The Scrappy Tree Ning site later today, from 10am PST (for us Brits I think that's 5pm) - live chat over there, so feel free to come and ask Kristin some questions!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad you enjoyed your bath!! I love your inchies and ATC.. the colors are wonderful! so fun and cheerful! I will try and check out the paper bag tutorial!! Need to learn how to do that, being I received one in a kit!! :) have a great weekend, Gayle!!

Kristin said...

Your bath looks lovely Gayle! And I Love those inchies too,I should have signed up, darn it! Can't wait to see your Time journal pages, working on mine Sunday morning.