Wednesday 28 April 2010

Wednesday waffle...

Wednesday waffle is here again! This is more of a Sunday waffle really as these pics are from Sunday, but there you go ;)

Just thought I would share some more beach and Beagle pics from our latest trip to the beach on Sunday. After all the great weather we've had lately in the UK, it chose to rain on the morning of our beach trip(!) but as you can see, the beach looked just as beautiful even with the rain...




I loved how you can see the spray from the surf...
...and this old shipwreck in the sand...
I did manage to fit in a little crafting too :) this is a wall hanging I made as a gift for my sister-in-law. Hope she doesn't see this! She just moved into a new apartment and I thought I would inflict some of my experimenting on her ;)
I also wanted to share the ATC I made for the Steampunk swap over at The Scrappy Tree. This is my first go at Steampunk but I really enjoyed it!

If you want to join in, get your ATCs off to Kristin this week!
Can't wait for this weekend - in the UK, this Monday is the May bank holiday which means an extra day off for us :) I am hoping to go check out the free Festival Fringe at the Mumbles Mostly Blues and Jazz Festival sometime this weekend; I have persuaded df that some blues in the sunshine along with a glass of beer/wine could be pretty lovely :)

4 comments:

tea_bag said...

fab beach photos, I love your little gift and your atc is wonderful almax

Michelle said...

Wow, Gayle!! Those pics of the sea are beautiful! Such a pretty place you live in!! I love the gift for your SIL!! I am sure she will too!! Such a pretty ATC! Love that victorian lady!

Kristin said...

What a beautiful beach you have Gayle. It looks like a fun time was had. Beautiful altered CD, what a great gift idea! I love the image you chose for your ATC, very lovely.

Unknown said...

Oh wow! Those pictures of the beach are absolutely incredible! I wanna visit!!!!


I love the atc too! This Steampunk challenge was a lot of fun!!

Your altered CD is a fantastic idea and a wonderful gift!