Tuesday 16 November 2010

Happy 1st Birthday to The Scrappy Tree

Aw, I can't believe it's been a year since we began The Scrappy Tree!! We're coming up to Thanksgiving and I am working on a thankfulness project, which is really meaningful when I look back at the project I did last year...

Gav and I had just found out that he was being made redundant, so last year around this time we were pretty thankful just to have each other and to have family that could take us in. This year I'm hoping for a more positive project (!) although this LO is probably the favourite of all the ones I've made.

This week is Jules' inspiration challenge at The Scrappy Tree; she's posted this beautiful image of cupcakes, I love the colours :)

If you want to play along, you can upload your image to The Scrappy Tree Ning site. There will be more posts over the days between now and Thanksgiving, I know Kristin, Jules and I would love it if you can join us to celebrate our anniversary :)
Gayle xx


3 comments:

Michelle said...

That page you made is one of my favorites of yours!! It is beautiful!! I am going to try and play along. I think I have an idea for the cupcake inspiration one! I think... ;)

Kristin said...

That is still my all time favorite LO of yours, it's just so perfect :) Here's to another year!

K xxx

Unknown said...

What a wonderful year we've had! Love you!