Friday 19 November 2010

Thank you and pay it forward...

Aw, I have to say thank you to my good friend Michelle for this lovely blog award! I was so flattered to receive this, it's my first! Cherry in more ways than one ;) j/k!!


The conditions of the award are:-

1. Thank the person who gave it to you - thank you so much Michelle!
2. Put the award on your blog - done!
3. Share three things about yourself that you enjoy doing.
4. Pass the award onto 5 fellow bloggers.


So firstly, the three things that I enjoy doing...

1. I would be truly lost without my internet. My friends are here, Mr Google who knows the answers the everything I might possibly need to know, I can find out information about anything I would ever dream about doing or possibly ever need to buy. Enough said.

2. Family time! It's important to me to spend time with my family, including my darling Kitty who is keeping me company this evening:- How could you not enjoy spending time with that little face??

3. I love learning (and sometimes creating!) new things - I love novelty and working on something I've never done before. I am an eternal student at the age of 30; as a crafter I started with scrapbooking but soon discovered that I needed to try as many other things as I could lay my hands on as well :)

And now to nominate these five special bloggers (only five??) :-

1. Kristin

2. Julie

3. Erica

4. Lisa

5. Jaime

I've found inspiration from each of these blogs since first following them, and made some great friends as well! Michelle, I wish I could nominate you again too :) adore your pages and pictures always :)

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend :)

Gayle xx

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww!! Love that kitty face!! Miss my kitty! :( I bet your furry friends are just loving having you home again!! :) You have become a great friend. I have enjoyed watching you try new kinds of projects and seeing your wonderful creations!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Kristin said...

Awww, this is so sweet on all counts :) Thanks G, I love your blog, Michelle is right, it's very inspirational (as is hers) maybe I can keep this circle going....hmmm :)

Thanks for thinking of me.

Kxxx

Unknown said...

Thank you Gayle!