Monday 13 December 2010

Christmas Eve Blog Party!

An invitation to all the arts and crafts bloggers! I want to invite you all to take part in a blog party this Christmas Eve! Myself and the lovely Kel at Journal Journeys decided that finishing work/school/whatever usually occupies you during the week ready for the holidays is definitely worth celebrating! Lots of happy dancing (a la Snoopy) going on over here :)

Come and celebrate the beginning of the holidays with us!! Share a project, a recipe, a Christmas thought, host a giveaway - you choose!

If you have a blog and you'd like to take part, all you have to do is e-mail me at gtillyer (at) hotmail (dot) com with the address of your blog by midday GMT Sunday (19th December 2010) so we can get our blog list together, and be ready with your post on Christmas Eve! The theme will be 'The Holidays Start Here!!"

Looking forward to hearing from you :) season's greetings!

5 comments:

Jaime Haney said...

your place is looking festive!! I'll have to see if I have time to join in the fun. Busy busy with family 2 hours away.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo well you know I will be there!

humel said...

This sounds so lovely - I certainly hope to visit, though sadly I don't think I can help host this one. Looking forward to it though! xx

Sherry said...

Sounds like a lovely idea! Merry Christmas to you x

Kristin said...

Love this idea! I may still be wrapping gifts but I can get something ready ahead of time! The place is looking very festive btw :)