Wednesday 1 December 2010

Meet some of my friends :)

I want to say a big welcome to the newest member of The Scrappy Tree design team - Diana!
Diana is a fab scrapper and absolute queen of cards, layouts, mini books, and everything else she turns her hand to!
I love how she has such a definite style and you can always tell that a piece is hers just by looking at it :)

She's going to be a wonderful addition to the team, I know I always feel inspired looking at her work :)

You can read some more about Diana by clicking here to go to The Scrappy Tree, and if you click on the picture of her face at The Scrappy Tree blog you can see some more samples of her amazing work in her scrapbook.com gallery.

Talking of inspiring, can I also invite you to support another talented scrapper and friend called Michelle - she's been shortlisted by Little Yellow Bicycle for a beautiful LO using photos of her gorgeous son and she deserves your vote! You can vote on their Facebook page here or on their blog here - thanks for your support! Michelle has a blog called Happenings On This Side Of The River where she shares her fantastic pictures and wonderful layouts :) go visit and say hello! Have to mention that Michelle makes some great cookies :) (this will make more sense if you visit her latest blog post!) and even though we're miles apart across the pond, Michelle has not only shared some of her recipes with me but even sent me some to taste last Christmas! Now there's a scrappy friend indeed ;) xx

Last but not least I'll share a little something of mine :) today is December 1st, and so begins my first December Daily! I love the idea of documenting your December (of course these wonderful girls like Ali Edwards and Shimelle always make such amazing looking projects that you simply have to want one for yourself!) and intend to give it my best shot this year :)

I'm following Ali Edwards' December Daily this year - I admit to being a little intimidated last year because her album was just TOO amazing ;) but she went with a simpler design this year and I thought I could give it a bash :) This is my album ready to go; I finished the front cover and the basic pages inside, and I'll probably share a few pages here as I complete them throughout the month :)



I know what I want for page one, but have yet to get some good photos! Watch this space :)
Happy Hump Day everybody :) Gayle xxx

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I am excited for you and your December Daily journal, have fun with it. I will live through you this Christmas, make sure to use lots of pictures of food and big wine glasses :) I'll have to hop on over to FB to support Michelle, she is so talented :) And Yeah! for our Princess joining TST team, so exciting! I am heading over to T!M's blog to see what tag madness he has in store this year. Everyone has gotten me in the Christmas mood with their Dec. 1st posts :)

Love ya,

Kxxx

Kristin said...

Totally forgot to mention, I LOVE your cover :)

Stephanie said...

The cover is awesome!! The most exciting part of these projects are the end products too!