Friday 31 December 2010

Goodbye goodbye 2010...

You know, I can't wait until I can write here about what's going to be so great about 2011... and I've moaned more than enough about 2010(!), so for now, just take my word for it and know that a great year is on its way :) celebrate my friends!

If you want to join in Art Journal Friday this weekend and let out how you feel about the New Year (and the old!), I've posted this month's over on The Scrappy Tree :) have fun!

Love, light and good health to you and yours in the New Year :)

Gayle xx

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy New Year, Gayle!!!!

Kristin said...

I am so happy that your 2011 has so many positive things happening Gayle, Happy New Year!

Kxx

Sandy Ang said...

Wishing you a very happy and creative 2011. Do you have a favourite project from 2010 ? Love for you to come over and link it up.