Friday 10 December 2010

December Daily

Just thought I would share some of the photos I want to use for my December Daily from one of our frostier mornings this week :) as you can see, Bill and Ben are feeling the chill...

Defrosting the car has become a daily necessity...
...but at least the extreme cold means the sun is shining :) I love this view up the street when you step outside my parents' house in the morning and look right :)

...and even though it's cold, I like the feeling of being hidden away while sitting in the car with the engine running waiting for the windows to thaw :)

Happy Friday everybody :) xx

7 comments:

Zom said...

Here in Australia it is sticky hot. lol

Michelle said...

Oh Gayle, be glad you aren't here this weekend. We are in for a blizzard. They are talking it hitting pretty good down by Jules!!! :o They are predicting up to 16 inches or so of snow for us here. Lots of wind and our temp Sat. night... -25! Yep! that is the predicted temp and we are not even adding in the windchill factor from that wind yet!!! BRRR!! I love your pics!! Still... so strange seeing the steering wheel on the wrong side!! LOL Would take some getting used to driving in Europe!! :D

gayle said...

Send some over here Zom, I could be happy with a little sticky heat I think :)

I heard that it is pretty bad over there Michelle :/ we haven't had much snow lately but there has been a sheet of ice over everything! Quite treacherous! Milder this weekend which is nice :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous blue sky! Frosty and grey here!

humel said...

Yes, as you saw on my blog we've been experiencing similar conditions lately! The bit that really gets to me is when I have to de-ice the INSIDE of the windscreen....

Netty said...

Thank you Gayle for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments.
Great pictures and especially love your Bill and Ben.......take care and keep warm.
Annette x

Kristin said...

That first picture is Great :) Stay safe in the weather!