Monday 18 January 2010

Art Journaling part 2

Bit more art journaling to share :) courtesy of the Art Journal Caravan! This first one is based on a prompt from last week, but I thought it was so fun I really wanted to have a go! We needed to take some inspiration from the week's diary style used by Geninne here.


This second page uses this week's prompt, mend. I wasn't sure what to do for this one, so I searched for some poetry that used the word mend, and found this pretty poem by Emily Dickinson which I really liked alongside the image of this girl.
I felt a bit scrapbooky with this one (the flower and brad mark me as a scrapper, right? ;)
but I really loved using the paints and pens, and going a bit wild for a change! I feel like I could still add some more doodling to this one, work in progress perhaps...

3 comments:

Zom said...

Hi Gayle,

Good to meet you, and thanks for visiting my blog. Have you checked out the new art journaling ning site? I think it is going to be really good.

Your pages are beautiful.

Zom said...

( I have been using brads lately).

Unknown said...

Gayle, this is stunning! You did fabulous work!