Saturday 30 January 2010

Some original art journalling...

So this is my first piece of totally original art journalling - and I love it! I am following a few different art journal and gluebook sites at the moment (please comment for details if you're interested) which provide great prompts every day, or every week, or every two weeks :) I have been overwhelmed with wonderful prompts since the new year started :)

However! I spotted a few things in magazines when I was cutting things out that really caught my eye, so I cut them out and stuck them down and over the course of the past few weeks I've been adding paint and pens and all the things I could think of!

This is a TERRIBLE picture ( but I will add a scanned image when able) of this page, which may not look like much, but I am quietly proud of - this page is just about me, without prompts, just totally and utterly what I wanted to do with it.

As a scrapbooker, this is some new ground! Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

Zom said...

I am at artjournaling.ning.com under zom.

Unknown said...

Wow! Gayle, you are an inspiration!!